shape
carat
color
clarity

It was a busy, good weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a weekend! I feel like my bf and I got a lot accomplished
emsmile.gif
First off, we decided on a center stone for the setting we purchased last weekend, so the ring is actually off being set right now! In addition, although he has not officially proposed yet, we came to agreement on wedding details, dates and honeymoon location! Now I can actually start planning!!!

I have been agaonizing over the wole wedding thing. We have both been married before and neither of us wanted a big wedding. We both agreed that what we really wanted was to just run off together, just the two of us. Well, my kids had a fit when I mentioned it, so we started talking about having a small ceremony. Of course we all know how that goes - you start off with a few names and the list grows and grows. Anyway, I talked to my kids again and told them that we really want it to be just the two of us and that we will have a party to celebrate when we come back from out honeymoon, and that''s just the way it will be. They will be okay with that.

We talked about where we would be married and where we would go for our honeymoon. We decided on Kauai in March and getting married on a beach while there- so romantic!

Let the planning begin
emteeth.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
wow, that''s great! It doesn''t really sound like you''re a lady in waiting-- you know the ring, the wedding plan..it''s just the actual logistics of having the ring on your finger when it''s done!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I know you are so excited to be able to make plans! I''m sure you will be officially off the list soon!!
36.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
congrats! sounds like you guys are well on your way!

I''ve been thinking more and more about a Hawaii / tropical wedding -- seems like such a great idea!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Very exciting! What kind of setting and stone did you decide on?
A wedding in Kauai sounds beautiful! Enjoy your planning!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:27:28 AM
Author: dixie94
Very exciting! What kind of setting and stone did you decide on?
A wedding in Kauai sounds beautiful! Enjoy your planning!
Thanks, Dixie! I can't wait to be engaged! Here is a link to a very similar setting http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=3581 My setting is 1.625 carats and the center stone is 1.51

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I loooove your setting choice. That is very similar to what I would like! Beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results