shape
carat
color
clarity

It shouldn''t Be Long Now ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I am so excited !!! Today I was looking on the website that my FF is purchasing my e-ring from, and the stone has been SOLD ! So I am beyond certain my FF purchased it , and now its only a matter of time until he gets the custom made setting and he proposes. YaY! Lots of dust to all the other ladies with pending engagements/ proposals. Yesterday when we were on the phone he was saying things like "I'm trying to get myself together 'cause I'm ready to be for real about something in my life." The inference was so transparent !

Now I await his sincere proposal and my goregous engagement ring from the man of my dreams !!!!
30.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww... that is so cute and so exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

damo256

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!!!! Tons of dust!! Any idea of when he''s going to ask?? Any significant dates coming up?

D

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Very exciting!!!! Cant wait to read about the proposal
2.gif

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
No significant dates. He just told me I won''t know the place, when , or the time. So I am completely clueless... but excited.

Thanks for all the dust ladies !
2.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That''s so sweet. I''m excited for you :)

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
hooray!
What did the ring look like?

katica

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Isn''t it exciting? I know it will be hard but try not to mistake every ''date'' for a proposal. That''s what I do and it sucks!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
GOOSEBUMPS!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results