shape
carat
color
clarity

It`s mine, I`TS MINE!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I`m new member here in PS, but have lurking for years all of you. I live in Finland and PS has opened a whole new world to me. Many thanks for all of you very nice people here in PS! This forum is GOLD!

Here in Finland diamonds are something extra luxury and prices :-o
I have scrolled up and down this forum last two months. I began with BrianGavin Blue, I moved to GOG AVC and finally I found what I was looking for.

THIS ONE;
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Loose-Diamonds/137ct-Old-European-Cut-Diamond/25068964_W9n9pt#!i=2054322430&k=Z5nH3s6

I hardly can wait it arrives; early next week, I think. I know, this week will be one of the longest on my whole life!

Many thanks for all of you!

Minna<3

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding just what you wanted. Looks like a lovely one!

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Congratulations and welcome! It looks fantastic!! :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome and congrats on your gorgeous new stone! Can't wait to see more pics!

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
Hi Minna! very very pretty!! :) I understand what you are saying, I live in the Netherlands, and the panorama is the same here!

congrats on your pick, it looks fantastic!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Oi, todellinen kaunotar! :love: I'm also wondering myself why is nice jewelry in our country even considered waste of money. I like all shiny things and that's how I found this forum! Tervetuloa, Minna!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to our friends in Finland and the Netherlands! Maybe you can start a new trend where you live!

Congrats on your diamond, Minna! Please come back and post pictures when you set it! :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Many thanks all of you! Ihanaa, täältäkin löytyi maanmieheni :wavey: ! I`m not only Finnish here; hope we`ll find each other here!

It`s very difficult to choose the stone without seeing it personally. But EricaD. is amazing :love: . She sent me photos, photos and more photos.
And helped me to make my choice.

Next thing, not very easy either, is to choose a setting. I have some ideas, but I`m very thankful if You have some too. I`m very open for different choises!

Minna<3

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my, an L never looked so white...love the high crown and tiny table...great choice! I can see why you are so excited and anxious. You are going to love it.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
I've been eyeing this diamond for months. It's gorgeous, congrats!!! :love:

Now gimme a second to selfishly weep that my boyfriend didn't snag this one up! :(sad

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous stone! :cheeky: :love:
One of a kind! The small table and gorgeous personality! Setting her will be the fun part! ..and JBEG has some amazing settings! :halo:
Congrats!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Lady and congrats for your great choice! I know you will love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - you sure know how to pick them! I love your diamond. When I grow up, I want one just like her... :saint: :praise:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh what a pretty little lady - that crown!! And the kozibe!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

img_1959-m.jpg
img_1972-m.jpg

Congrats Confection :bigsmile: looking forward to hearing what you think when you get it!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

yssie said:
Ooooh what a pretty little lady - that crown!! And the kozibe!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

img_1959-m.jpg
img_1972-m.jpg

Congrats Confection :bigsmile: looking forward to hearing what you think when you get it!!
Oh my yes! Congrats! That crown is super yummy! And look at that table!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, yes;
even though I haven`t seen that baby yet, I`m totally in love. She begins her travel to me today!!! :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
My my MY!! you *DID* find a lovely stone!!! Congratulations - very exciting and eager to learn /see the finished product! Have you started to narrow down setting options?

D

Deactivated member 42515

You should be getting your beauty today right? Yay!

MKF

Rough_Rock
Onpa Kaunis Timantti! Anette Tillander does beautiful custom work. I have used Tarkiainen before as well and my Mother has had several custom pieces made by them. Both are based in Helsinki.
Onneksi Olkoon!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I`m in love with bezel settings; the ring will be everyday ring (safier and easier to wear). The shank will be YG and the basket WG or YG, not sure yet. I want something extra for setting; not the simpliest one; something, feminine and romantic. I have spoken with two local jeweller and I will choose between them.

If that stone is even a half as beautiful as it looks on photos, I`m pleased!

Here is more photos; mine is loose, which sits near the wrist.
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Client-Folders/MM-Album-120-vs-121-vs-135-vs/27921945_363RQK#!i=2356859245&k=5d799CS

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, I love OEC's and JBEG is awesome! :appl:

Please come back and post photos when you get it! ;))

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! :love: I can't wait to see how you set this pretty!! Congrats and I hope that your wait is over quickly! Looking forward to seeing new pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning! I'm so glad that PS was a help to you! :wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I`m so excited!!!!

_3872.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It`s here, finally!

_3873.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Outside; here in Finland has been very strange winter. There has the sun not seen for months. But TODAY the sun came out and make my day perfect!!! This little beauty brought even the sun back again! (Sorry, better pics later; I used my iPhone because I was so exited!)

the_beauty1.jpg

the_beauty2.jpg

the_beauty3.jpg

justginger

Ideal_Rock
It looks absolutely lovely on you - I'm sure you'll give it a wonderful home! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results