shape
carat
color
clarity

Israel Diamonds.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Thanks in advance for your help! I have searched through most of the threads on here and have seen no opinions on IsraelDiamonds.com. I have looked at most of the recomendations I have seen in past threads and found some good stuff on all natural sapphires.com. Israel diamonds has a couple of loose stones I really like and their prices are a bit better than ANS. Does anybody have any good,bad,or ugly comments on Israel diamonds.com? AJS also has some good prices,but everything I have seen on that site is treated to some degree or other, and that is not what I am looking for. I guess I should tell you what I am looking for huh? I have purchased a YG 1 1/4 ct DW bypass setting locally, and am looking for either a purple or Pad sapphire to have set into the center. I am looking for around 2-2 1/2 ctwt on the center stone. Pad is my preference, but is probably going to be too pricey unless ya''ll point me somewhere I havent been yet.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Untreated Pads are pricey - Linda W is the person you need on pads, her's are gorgeous.

Have you checked out:

Palagems

Natural Sapphire Company

Multicolour.com

What kind of budget do you have in mind if you don't mind my asking?

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
I have $2600 in the setting and would like to keep the total ring price under 4G

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
You are pretty good Pandora! I had that #119 purple stone at Natural Sapphires bookmarked as my short list! lol The pad fits budgetwise but I do not like the color at all. I dont have any ingrained feelings against heated or treated, but as I am fairly new at this I guess I fell for the statements on the websites that treated is not desirable. I am not trying to create a collector piece, or even an investment. I am just looking to make a really nice christmas ring for my wife. I created a blue ceylon and diamond ring for her last year and was looking for a different design and color this year. She loves sapphires so I was trying to stay with one in a diffrent color. If I did it right you can see the ring I had made last year. Well it says my file size is too large and I have NO clue how to fix that! Here is one I looked at early on that has the look of the setting I bought although this one has low quality diamonds in it and they are in two rows. The setting I bought is a single row of much better diamonds and a tdw 1 1/4

524spr.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you are in a time crunch for a Xmas gift and aren''t a collector, a heated pad would open up your selection and be easier to find within your time frame. There is nothing wrong with a gently heated stone, as long as it isn''t oil filled, BE treated, etc. Heat treatment has been an accepted practice for a long time for sapphires.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results