shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO- Sapphire & Diamond Rolling Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphire68

Rough_Rock
Has anyone heard of a sapphire and diamond rolling ring? I''m looking for something that either has one band of sapphires or that alternates diamonds and sapphires on each ring. And just to make it more complicated, ideal would be princess cut stones.

Maybe something like this but alternating. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?fid=Blue%

If you have recommendations on where to look or who to contact, I would appreciate it.

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Can't see the picture from your link, but might this fit the bill?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350018762502

That ring is one of the top things on my wish list...
30.gif

Edited to add: I've never dealt with the seller, but I've read good things about them.

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 4:45:14 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 2/7/2008 4:36:58 PM

Author: singingbell

Can''t see the picture from your link, but might this fit the bill?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350018762502

That ring is one of the top things on my wish list...
30.gif

Edited to add: I''ve never dealt with the seller, but I''ve read good things about them.

I would buy it this very second. Its magnificent. Its perfectly my size, too.
Isn''t it beautiful? I think 5.75 might be a tight fit on my hand though (similar to the way my bank balance fit the price
3.gif
). I''d love it if one of you on PS would buy it, so I can live vicariously through photos and handshots!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. They have some lovely jewelry on their site. Has anyone ever bought from them before???

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle,

I hope you get one soon.
36.gif

Linda

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
That ring is goooooooooooooooooorgeous! Lucky duck!

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 2:22:38 PM
Date: 2/8/2008 1:40:24 PM

And, Singingbell.. thank you for posting it..
2.gif
Glad I can help! I can't tell you how excited I am for you! I'm rooting for you to get that ring very soon!
36.gif

And, thank you for finding out that the jeweler can make another one just like it, which means I can ask them to make a larger one for me!
9.gif
(That's not for a few years, though... First I have a loose green sapphire to set, then the process of saving my pennies can begin, again...)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 2:22:38 PM

Date: 2/8/2008 1:40:24 PM
Author: Linda W
Michelle,

I hope you get one soon.
36.gif

Linda
Me too Linda.. hopefully within the year. Hugs. I know I have a bunch of things on my wish list, but this is now on the very tip top of it. It actually takes care of three things at once. lol. Then.. earrings and a pendant. I''ll be a complete jewelry girl
28.gif

And, Singingbell.. thank you for posting it..
2.gif
OMG, SDL, that ring is gorgeous and just perfect for you. I love that it would be a 3-for-1 shot for you. I like it better than the rings you tried on at Versailles.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like someday rather soon! So rarely do I save things to my "Someday File" (which really means someday in the very, very, very distant future like when my list is technologically obsolete, haha), but that ring immediately went into the folder. Can''t wait to see the handshots - it really is the perfect RHR with your w-set, too. Definitely worth the wait, SDL! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results