shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO 1.3-1.5 carat round - help!

steaktacos1

Rough_Rock
Can the experts here point me to a super sparkly round lab in the neighborhood of 1.3-1.5 carat?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you still around? I have a couple for you to take a look at.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, steaktacos1!
Between Kim N, myself, and the others here - we will find you some amazing recommendations to pick from!
What is your approximate budget cap for the loose diamond, what color grades, and any sellers that you've been looking at/working with?

steaktacos1

Rough_Rock
Thank you both! I'm online now and will be for the next hour if you can send me your recs. No approximate budget cap but am looking for E-H color. I took a recent ring from James Allen to a gemologist and he told me the pave diamonds they used are the worst he's seen, and recommended Blue Nile. Would prefer to stay away from JA but am open to any others.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
steaktacos1 is 7.68mm too much diameter?
I found a GIA graded HPHT F color high clarity for under $1500.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I bought it! It's going to take 2 weeks to receive. Does that sound pretty standard? Thanks for your help @DejaWiz

Great choice!
Yes: international shipping to get to the seller, then for them to inspect it, then finally ship it to you can take a little while.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

steaktacos1

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately I'm back to the drawing board as my order with Brilliance did not work out. I don't recommend them as a vendor. With that said can the lab diamond experts here point me to some new sparkly selections?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I'm back to the drawing board as my order with Brilliance did not work out. I don't recommend them as a vendor. With that said can the lab diamond experts here point me to some new sparkly selections?

What's your ideal size?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

What a bummer.
Is $1800 doable for 1.6x carats and is D IF with IGI Hearts and Arrows designation OK with you?

Video:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results