shape
carat
color
clarity

ISN''T IT DIVINE?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I will tell my sis. I can''t wait to see the ring! I can hear the excitement in her voice, this is such an exciting and wonderful, although a little stressful, time for her but her wedding is just 2 months away. I will take lots of pictures when I see her and I will definitely share it with you all!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 8:31:59 AM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
Leila - I love it! Do you know if she is going to get the Ritani matching wedding band? I love them so much & am hoping for one myself, but the price keeps going up, up, up!

It''s funny, I was actually thinking of asking you about your sister''s ring. When I posted my ring, you had mentioned she''d be getting a Square H&A also. I hadn''t seen you around too much, but then you started a thread for her wedding gift, it got my wheels turning! Did you read my mind???
2.gif

Anyway - it''s beautiful & looks gorgeous on her tiny little finger. Tell her congrats for me!
Thanks Danielle! I remember your gorgeous ring! When is your wedding date?
My sis is considering the matching ritani wedding band but she always loved the tiffany etoile band look, and since that look totally doesn''t match, she''s torn. Doesn''t help these bands are kinda pricey! She might just go with a simple thin platinum band--but she doesn''t have much time left, she''s gotta decide very soon.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2006 4:30:37 AM
Author: Leila
Date: 6/22/2006 8:31:59 AM

Author: *~*Danielle*~*

Leila - I love it! Do you know if she is going to get the Ritani matching wedding band? I love them so much & am hoping for one myself, but the price keeps going up, up, up!

It''s funny, I was actually thinking of asking you about your sister''s ring. When I posted my ring, you had mentioned she''d be getting a Square H&A also. I hadn''t seen you around too much, but then you started a thread for her wedding gift, it got my wheels turning! Did you read my mind???
2.gif

Anyway - it''s beautiful & looks gorgeous on her tiny little finger. Tell her congrats for me!
Thanks Danielle! I remember your gorgeous ring! When is your wedding date?

My sis is considering the matching ritani wedding band but she always loved the tiffany etoile band look, and since that look totally doesn''t match, she''s torn. Doesn''t help these bands are kinda pricey! She might just go with a simple thin platinum band--but she doesn''t have much time left, she''s gotta decide very soon.

We haven''t set an exact date, but we are shooting for September 2007. Apparently, my fiance & I are a very picky couple, as we''ve been engaged for 7 months already and haven''t picked anything!

I love the Tiffany etoile look also, but it def. doesn''t match her ring. She should get that as a RHR from her new hubby on their one year anniversary
11.gif
! A plain platinum band would look lovely, but my vote would definitely be for the Ritani band (I will live vicariously throug her
9.gif
)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so pretty! 2 months is not a long time to get a wedding band. She better make up her mind!

aimdog

Rough_Rock
I Love it!
30.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
The ring is just beautiful... love the look of the middle diamond how it sits..
Congradulations!!!
35.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
My sis thanks all of ya!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results