shape
carat
color
clarity

Isaku5 & Cellantani - as promised!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies

As promised, here are the details of the similar stacker ring to yours Cellantani. Isaku5 - please tell me what you think and if you order one! My jeweller will not make the ring with a central shared prong as he wants to be able to guarantee that the diamonds will be secure so he's flatly refused to do it. He's also increased the diamond weight and clarity up to VS. So, it's not exactly the same as Cellantani's gorgeous ring, a little heavier and not so delicate but still very pretty and I reckon a great price! So, this is what he says he can do:-

Shipping anywhere outside the UK - flat rate of £15 (not included in prices listed below).

The half eternity stacker has the following stats:

4 x 2.5mm x 1.5mm Baguettes (0.05ct G VS) 0.20ct Total
5 x 1.5mm Brilliants (0.02ct G VS) 0.10ct Total
TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT = .30ct

Platinum - £525.00
Palladium - £287.00 (this looks like the winner and it's the one I'm getting
3.gif
)
18k White - £373.00
18k Yellow - £365.00
9k White - £292.00
9k Yellow - £289.00

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the full eternity stacker.

Again shipping is £15 international and needs to be added to the prices listed below.

12 x 2.5mm x1.5mm Baguettes (0.05ct G VS) 0.60ct Total
12 x 1.5mm Brilliants (0.02ct G VS) 0.24ct Total
TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT = .84ct

Platinum £909.00
Palladium £698.00
18ct White £793.00
18ct Yellow £757.00
9ct White £712.00
9ct Yellow £702.00

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooops! You need contact details!

Email: [email protected]

Or phone: 0044 1451 823055 (ask for Luke)

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin.

Those are gorgeous!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for giving us all that info, LovingDiamonds! They both look beautiful, but I''m really loving that full eternity!!! If you get one of those, I will be super-jealous!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 4:08:13 PM
Author: Noahsmom
Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin.

Those are gorgeous!
Seriously! Just what I was thinking! I love them!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really pretty...now could someone convert those funny F things to $ signs for me
19.gif
?

Edit...

Ok, if I used the conversion tool correctly the one you are looking at getting would be $362. Does that
sound about right?

Edit again...Ok so I didnt do it right. I think I did euros to $. But that isnt the same is it? Oh well,
now we have an idea of the cost (see message below). And not a bad cost I'll admit!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 5:45:14 PM
Author: tyty333
That is really pretty...now could someone convert those funny F things to $ signs for me
19.gif
?
Cheeky!

1 x GBP = approximately USD 1.43

So the ring I''m getting (half eternity in palladium) = approx $410 and then you need to add shipping which is about another $20

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
They both are gorgeous!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 5:45:14 PM
Author: tyty333
19.gif
?

Edit...

Ok, if I used the conversion tool correctly the one you are looking at getting would be $362. Does that
sound about right?

Edit again...Ok so I didnt do it right. I think I did euros to $. But that isnt the same is it? Oh well,
now we have an idea of the cost (see message below). And not a bad cost I''ll admit!
You might be right because I think that you''ll get a better conversion rate at your end - GBP is in the toilet at the moment! (Euros and GBP are different).

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 2:02:20 PM
Author:LovingDiamonds

Shipping anywhere outside the UK - flat rate of £15 (not included in prices listed below).

Platinum - £525.00 $748 USD
Palladium - £287.00 (this looks like the winner and it''s the one I''m getting
3.gif
) $409 USD
18k White - £373.00 $531 USD
18k Yellow - £365.00 $520 USD
9k White - £292.00 $416 USD
9k Yellow - £289.00 $411 USD
For the US ppl, I have done the above conversion for you to USD prices - if you''d also like to find out the prices for the full eternity etc, just use http://www.xe.com/
I find XE to be pretty accurate give or take a couple $, but of course it will depend on how you pay and what exchange rate you get from your CC etc..

LD, how very kind of you to go to this effort and post for everyone - diamond geezer sound like a great company (despite the name, lol)
2.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 7:51:02 PM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 2/17/2009 2:02:20 PM
Author:LovingDiamonds

Platinum - £525.00 $748 USD
Palladium - £287.00 (this looks like the winner and it''s the one I''m getting
3.gif
) $409 USD
18k White - £373.00 $531 USD
18k Yellow - £365.00 $520 USD
9k White - £292.00 $416 USD
9k Yellow - £289.00 $411 USD
For the US ppl, I have done the above conversion for you to USD prices - if you''d also like to find out the prices for the full eternity etc, just use http://www.xe.com/
I find XE to be pretty accurate give or take a couple $, but of course it will depend on how you pay and what exchange rate you get from your CC etc..

LD, how very kind of you to go to this effort and post for everyone - diamond geezer sound like a great company (despite the name, lol)
2.gif
Thanks so much for doing the conversions!

Funnily enough, Diamondgeezer ran a poll recently on their site asking who liked/loved/hated the name! When you think about it, once you get over the name and are actually a happy customer you realise that you never forget the name so in a weird way it''s great marketing!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey LD, did you order one already?? If so, how long until you get it?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that price is VERY reasonable for VS clarity diamonds. I''m very excited for you LD! I hope you''re getting it soon.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have actually ordered two but ............... they''re a long way down the queue. Diamondgeezer have about 4 or 5 projects in the pipeline for me so these are taking a glittery back seat. I will post photos when I get them but it will be several months! Sorry!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Now there''s a reason for a visit home!

Which town is he in LD?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 2:33:23 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Date: 2/17/2009 7:51:02 PM
Author: arjunajane

2.gif
Thanks so much for doing the conversions!

Funnily enough, Diamondgeezer ran a poll recently on their site asking who liked/loved/hated the name! When you think about it, once you get over the name and are actually a happy customer you realise that you never forget the name so in a weird way it''s great marketing!
You''re welcome LD, too easy.
And I agree - the D.G name is infact quite clever marketing - even though I''ve never had anything to do with them I do remember the name readily..

And whats this about 4 or 5 projects you sneak?! Spill..?
41.gif

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
I love these rings!! Thanks so much for sharing this info!
How do you all think the half stacker would look with the Whiteflash Legato Sleekline Setting (set w/ a 1ct ACA princess)? Based on the measurements of the stones given, it looks like this would be like 2mm wide right? I have a plain 2mm platinum band I currently wear that I could stack with it as well...

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I love them both
30.gif
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gailey - they have offices in Bourton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire but I''m not sure if that''s just the offices. Their workshop is in the Birmingham diamond district. They do most business via the internet I think so not sure if there''s a shop front or not.

Arjunajane - not telling but I promise to post photos as soon as I get them! One is a seriously bespoke piece they''ve been working on for months and I''m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Legatogirl - do you have a link to the setting? I''ve just had a quick look on the Whiteflash site but can''t find it.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 3:50:37 PM
Author: legatogirl
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-legato-sleeklines-w-aca-princess-upgrade.90060/

I posted a link to a thread with pics of my ring...hope it works.

Can''t wait to see your pieces that are in the works!!!
What a stunning ring! I think it would look lovely with the half eternity but there will be a gap where the Legato shoulders slim down near to the head but it''ll look so pretty! Please let us know if you get one.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great LD, what is the diamond cut quality?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 5:52:52 PM
Author: Maisie
They look great LD, what is the diamond cut quality?
I haven''t got these yet Maisie but speaking from experience of Diamondgeezer I can honestly say that everything I''ve received from them has been top quality. I was even persuaded to go down in colour and clarity for one of my projects - I did and crossed my fingers! What arrived was a disco ball of fire and light. I now trust them implicitly to translate my designs and bring them to life. I guess I can''t say more than that!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 3:21:05 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Gailey - they have offices in Bourton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire but I''m not sure if that''s just the offices. Their workshop is in the Birmingham diamond district. They do most business via the internet I think so not sure if there''s a shop front or not.

Arjunajane - not telling but I promise to post photos as soon as I get them! One is a seriously bespoke piece they''ve been working on for months and I''m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Legatogirl - do you have a link to the setting? I''ve just had a quick look on the Whiteflash site but can''t find it.
Awww ok...stomps foot..
But I expect to see lotsa photos missy!

Legatogirl, I also have a legato, and if I were in the market for a wedding band I would seriously consider one of these. I think your stacking idea sounds lovely!

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
I''m definitely heavily pondering...I''m leary of ordering something without having seen a real hand shot and all of that. I am certain it will be a beautiful band but what if I get it and it just doesn''t work with my ER...I need to find out what their return policy is.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I didn''t notice that a new thread had been started by LD until I posted on Cellentani''s thread this evening. A kind soul directed me to this thread.

Just a couple more questions, LD: The band width will be about 2mm. Correct? Also, what is the approximate timeline? Since you have 5 projects in the works, will I live long enough to see my finished ring?
9.gif

I''m sure I can have my questions answered by the jeweller. Thanks for kindly including his e-mail and phone number. I''m having surgery next week ( hip replacement) so I''ll be out of the loop for a couple of weeks.

You can be sure I''ll give the matter some serious thought.
35.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oh isaku, I''m sorry to hear about your surgery, but hope everything will go well, and that you will feel much improved afterwards. I worked in a PT office a loong time ago, and we had a few "total hip" patients. I hope you are able to get a beautiful sparkly - I want one even more for you now! Keep us posted when you''re able.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results