shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this worth it?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the quality is probably not going to be there. It seems kind of expensive too for a little over 1 1/2 ctw
of diamonds. If you look at the other items on OS by that brand, they are 10k gold or sterling silver. Pretty inexpensive and I imagine lacking
in quality. That's my 2 cents!

Aicila

Rough_Rock
Miadora is a mass-produced jewelry brand. They have some pretty things but for a signifcant jewellery pruchase like a tennis bracelet, you'd probably be better of spending a bit more and getting larger, higher-quality stones. It's overpriced for 1.6 cts of diamonds

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing this input!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I would contact ID Jewelry. They make princess cut tennis bracelets and if you tell them a budget, they can tell you what your options are.

AJully

Rough_Rock
Definitely quality won't be there. I would look for something gently used on ebay of good quality.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I would contact ID Jewelry. They make princess cut tennis bracelets and if you tell them a budget, they can tell you what your options are.

Do you know if their offices are still working?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely will not be high quality. Jewelry from this brand has very poor quality diamonds that won't sparkle or look lively (think uncertified I2 stones). I would definitely contact ID Jewelry, although their offices are likely closed because NYC has closed non-essential businesses.

new-beginning

Shiny_Rock
do the math to see the size stone you will be getting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results