shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this stud/pendant combination too much for an office setting?

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Totally appropriate!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely on you!

I have 2 sets of pendants & studs. My daily worn set at .75ctw studs & a .40ct pendant. Studs were from parents, pendant from husband (then boyfriend).

Husband bought me bigger ones for my 40th, so 1ctw studs & a .75ct pendant. I feel like the Queen when I wear these as they feel massive, but in reality when I see them on pictures, they look perfectly fine & not too big at all.

Rock them!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look lovely without outsizing you. but I'm a little biased. I wear 1.23ctw diamond studs pretty much every day. I get no questions and no one bats an eye.

However I do have jackets. I don't often wear the jackets because that pretty much covers my entire lobe at that point and puts me over the 2ct mark. My lobes are small, a saving grace I suppose. But its only when I do the earring+jacket combo that I get asked about them. I shared only close friends where I got them and let everyone else assume what they want. One person even came out and said thats great costumer jewelry did I get them at (insert name here). I laughed and walked away.

The reality is I would rather people ASSUME they're fake. Which means you will not be up in my grill.

My next upgrade on my studs I hope to get close enough to 1.8ctw and I likely will not do a jacket with those.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results