shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this stone a reject ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Art

Rough_Rock
Mondera $1,425

Saran
Diam 4.53 (4.53- 4.56)
Depth 60.1
crown 34.5
Pavil 40.8
Table 56.3
Culet 0.2 none
Girdel 0.7thin - 1.5 Med 1.1

GIA
Weight .33
Meas 4.51 - 4.53X 271
depth 60.
table 57.
Girdel Thin Med
polish Ex
Sym Ex
culet none

Clarity IF

Color D

Viewing my stone through the ideal scope and have concerns. The very center of the table (culet) appears to be very pale pink if not white.This stone scored 1.1 on the HCA , IF, D color ,ex ex no.

Is this a reject ?
eek.gif
eek.gif

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Art
Are you holding the diamond square to the mouth of the scope and viewing into defused light.

Why not publish the dimensions you used to determine the HCA score and let the lads give you an opinion.

Wayne
Melbourne Diamond Exchange Ltd (Australia)

Art

Rough_Rock
I viewed the stone at the mouth of the Ideal Scope. I did observe the stone with a more defused light.

The culet is not a wagon wheel with pink spoke now, though it is a pale pink compared to the rest of the stone.

The symmentry (arrows) are perfect (dark grey to black )

When I have the symmentry lined up perfectly I notice some white in a couple spot around the inside edge of the table. When I tild the stone slightly no white is visable however the symmentry or (arrows are not pronounced.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
If you haven't already, you might try comparing your image with those posted as examples under the idealscope section at the top of your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results