shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this SI1 diamond pratically almost eye-clean?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There looks to be a few dark crystals that are getting reflected back and forth by the facets. Dark crystals are easier to locate than white/clear ones, but the ones on this stone are off of the table and will be hidden by the crown facets when the stone is sparkling under most lighting conditions. Depending on the setting, sometimes prongs can be used to hide the visible inclusions that are off to the side as well. Some folks on PS absolutely cannot have a stone with a dark crystal. I personally don't mind it, as long I can't see them. This stone is most likely completely eye clean, but you should check with the vendor to be sure.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Those look like black carbon inclusions and to be honest I am betting you will notice them. It just depends on what you can live with.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, it would be eye clean. [emoji846]

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Take a photo as good as the two you have shown here , but at the actual size of the diamond, not enlarged. I doubt you can find any detail of any inclusion in viewing a non-enlarged photo. However, if you can scrutinize it and find anything with your own eye which is going to "bother " you, then no matter what anyone else advises, the stone is not "eye-clean" to you. However, "eye-clean" by the commonly accepted definitions used on Pricescope,this diamond is very likely to be one of those which pass the test.

Eheharohan

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the comments good sirs! They are very helpful. I agree. Nothing beats looking at the real thing.

Have a good day all!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1459338465|4013042 said:
For me, it would be eye clean. [emoji846]

Me too :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results