shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this ring too busy? My girlfriend is a nurse...

Is this ring too busy? My girlfriend is a nurse...

• engagement ring

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • emerald ring

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

David Sawyer

Rough_Rock
Hoping an expert can help me. I see a lot of great deals on Etsy and I saw one ring I personally like because it's flat and my girlfriend is a nurse and she said she wants a an engagement ring from the 1920's with emerald accents. It's a important purchase just want to be sure. I've watched the YouTube video and think it's perfect: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qKuabfIS8gc?rel=0

Thanks! Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 12.56.35 PM.png

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pretty amazing! How wide is it and how high off the hand does it sit? Is there anything that will snag gloves? What sort of wedding band would she wear with it? Does she want to wear a band with it?
It doesn't look like a traditional engagement ring to me but more like something I'd wear on my other hand. BUT that doesn't mean it can't be an e-ring, just something to consider. I think it is spectacular.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so unique that she really should see it before pulling the trigger. I think it is beautiful. But all those set stones may be fragile and prone to losing a few with someone who heavily uses and washes their hands a lot.

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Any of the nurses I know choose to weR a simple band to work and save their rings with stones for home wear, so I wouldn't let her profession weigh too heavily into the choice if she really wants an Art Deco ring since none will be ideal for wearing to work

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is she allowed to wear jewellery at work? I only ask because as a former dental nurse, we weren't allowed to, because of germs etc. being carried in the crevices.

Forgot to add that it's a stunning piece, and would certainly be a very unusual e-ring!

David Sawyer

Rough_Rock
Hoping an expert can help me. I see a lot of great deals on Etsy and I saw one ring I personally like because it's flat and my girlfriend is a nurse and she said she wants a an engagement ring from the 1920's with emerald accents. It's a important purchase just want to be sure. I've watched the YouTube video and think it's perfect: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qKuabfIS8gc?rel=0

Thanks! Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 12.56.35 PM.png

So I showed it to her and she loves it but wants something smaller for everyday. YourJewelryFinder also had this ring but she hasn't listed yet but she sent me images- we like this one a lot too. Only $4000.00 (over half of what I was going to pay, ha-ha).

1904-ring-hand2.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results