shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Ring to much???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

XJoelLoveX

Rough_Rock
What does everyone think of this ring?
go to: http://www.winickdiamonds.com/win/rings1/popups/14_n13950a.jpg

BTO

Rough_Rock
Hi there.
wavey.gif

Its too much ring for me, I like understated jewelry. But heck, that's just my opinion. If you love, I say go for it!! The ring is very beautiful--and HUGE! 4.82ct!!
love.gif

brandy

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is hubba hubba but if you have that kind of budget you better get major specs to make sure you're getting what you pay for. Look for some of the professional opinions. I think you could even have a ring made with better quality stones for that $$$. At that carat size, SI stone inclusions will probably be more than slightly visible.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
What do I think? I think, "Anna Nicole Smith."

9.gif
2.gif
3.gif

8*flash

Rough_Rock
I think a little sudelty goes along way and that is entirely too flashy, but that's just my opinion. It just begs "notice me please"

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I know this ring is huge guys but in Joel's defense maybe the intended is 6'2" with a size 10 ring finger.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, definitely large for my taste. Lanee I agree, it may be intended for someone bigger, but in all fairness, he did ask. I'd hope he can handle the honesty.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Kmom, I just saw your sister's wedding pics on DT. Lovely! And I love a good love story, true love for the first time in her 40's . . .sigh-how romantic.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
The first thing that comes to my mind is "ostentatious".....waaaaaaaaaaay too much for my taste.

But that's me. To each his own.

LAWGEM----snicker, snicker. That was classic. Do you think it's actually BIG enough for A-N S?
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 7/29/2003 4
6.gif
0:17 PM aljdewey wrote:

LAWGEM----snicker, snicker. That was classic. Do you think it's actually BIG enough for A-N S?

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

----------------
Heh--probably not. But it might do for a belly ring.
2.gif

When the news about the LifeGem synthetic diamonds came out earlier this year (the ones made from human remains), the first thing my wife said was, "That's what Anna Nicole should do with her dead husband's ashes!"

11.gif
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lanee. It still makes me feel good thinking about the blessed event. I'll never stop celebrating for her.
1.gif
We are best friends.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 7/29/2003 5:15:27 PM LawGem wrote:

When the news about the LifeGem synthetic diamonds came out earlier this year (the ones made from human remains), the first thing my wife said was, "That's what Anna Nicole should do with her dead husband's ashes!"

11.gif
9.gif

----------------
Oh my Lord.......MY significant other had a fit over that story. "NO WAY are you turning me into a diamond!" He's always looking over his shoulder now, and is oddly unreceptive to increases in our life insurance policy.

Seriously.....LifeGem. Don't think I could get behind that idea myself, but what do I know?

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
I love it, only I'm not sure about the width to length ratio on it it seems a little on the fat side (all around not just the top).

I happen to like large stones anyway. Have you seen this ring with pear side stones. Yours are trillion yes?

Go for it. Nothing wrong with a large stone if you can afford it. Nothing is ever too much if its what YOU want.
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results