shape
carat
color
clarity

is this Princess Cut a good buy for $5700

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maba

Rough_Rock
Is this considered an Ideal Princess Cut and is it a good buy for $5700:

1.01 Ct
Color: D
Clarity: VS1
Polish: very good
Symmetry: good
Cutlet: no
Fluorescence: no
5.44L x 5.62W x 3.91
L/W ratio: 1.03
Total Depth: 71.8%
Table Size: 71.7%
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown Height: 9.3
Pavil Angle: 39.5
Pavil Depth: 58.4
Model Angle: 58.7
Girdle Thickness: 4.1 (thick - very thick)

Any advice would be much appreciated. Looking to purchase very soon if its a good buy. Thanks again.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
When I pricescope your stats I get anywhere from $1K less to a couple hundred less on in house diamonds with somewhat similar depth/table. Do you have an IS image of the stone? It would be nice to see at least very good symmetry, but have you seen this stone with your own eyes and did you love it? Do you feel that you must have D color?

maba

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the insight Ideal Rock. I actually do have an idealscope image of the diamond, however, I am really having a hard time interpreting what exactly the image is telling me (i.e. if this is a good image or if I should be concerned). I have not actually seen the diamond myself as I found it online. I would prefer a D color diamond but would be willing to go down to an E or F if the price justified it and if it upgraded the other aspects of the ring (i.e. got me closer to a more ideal cut/ increased the carat size).

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
only ags labs grade princess cuts as ''ideal'' of course this diamond could not even get close to the ideal grading with good/very good polish/symmetry, so take the description of ''ideal'' here with a grain of salt.
i would absolutely recommend going with a lower color and getting a better cut. it doesnt'' matter what color your diamond is, if it''s not well cut it won''t look as good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results