shape
carat
color
clarity

is this possible? Firefox gone from my lap top? totally?I have not removed it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello: I just found out that Firefox I used is gone from my Mac??? I am the only person using the lap top and just have no idea how it happened? Was here few hours ago and totally gone from my Doc? I use safari of Firefox , but Firefox just vanished? Any ideas has this happened to anyone else? thanks

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
No takers? I am not surprised.My computer is basically playing tricks on me???? Now my mail program moved out of my dock? Have no idea why but was able to restore both... back to their original place

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s probably NOT gone, just not in your dock anymore.

Search for it using the spotlight in the top right corner. Then, once you open it, click the icon in the dock and click "keep in dock". That way, even when the program is shut down, it''s still easily accessible.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the programs aren''t just stored on the dock. they are alaises on the dock and the actual program is in your hard drive.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to both of you.I got it back now..working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results