shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this pear shaped e-ring a good deal?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I think the price is reasonable. I would ask to see the certificates and verify the stones are eye clean.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a really pretty ring, but I would be worried about the inclusions. SI2 is a little out of my comfort zone, but I am sure Mark
can tell you if it is eye clean and what and where the inclusions are. Can you go to see it in person?

MsTina

Rough_Rock
That is what I am worried about. I will not be able to see it in person cause I live in San Antonio. I am shopping online and visiting stores to tell my BF what I want. :appl:

However, I have heard of his customer service and read his other posts on here. Do you think that if I asked him not to recreate this exact ring he would switch it up a little if he decides to design another one? I want to go with this one because I would like to turn it into a heirloom and it is very different and feminine. I want my children and grandchildren fighting over who gets my ring after I pass and I want it original and one of a kind. I do believe that Mark doesn't mass produce his designs.

MsTina

Rough_Rock
I was also thinking that I could always upgrade the diamond quality on anniversaries and turn the old stones into matching jewelry! I am sure my BF with crap his pants when he hears me say that!!!!

MsTina

Rough_Rock
lknvrb4|1316514202|3021230 said:
I think the price is reasonable. I would ask to see the certificates and verify the stones are eye clean.

I will contact him today to see if he can email closer pics of the larger stones as well as the certificates.

BTW, I love how you have your rings and was debating whether or not to rock my rings like that. But my BF is very simple and loves the classic rounds and I love the fancy cuts....especially pear. It reminds me of the Burton Taylor diamond! :love:

MsTina

Rough_Rock
Just talked with Mark Broumand himself about my Bling.jpg and he answered all of my questions even my concerns about this ring. They have an amazing policy in which he can mail it to me to try on, and see what I think! This way I can convince my BF to go with this ring as the symbol of his commitment to me!

I am very impressed with this guy and his customer service!!!!! He told me that the stone is eye clear and that he can mail it to me to take a look for myself. I also asked if I could do video shopping with him and he said that, that wasn't possible at the moment. It would have made my life easier!

My biggest fear is purchasing this ring and finding out that it is not worth what I am buying it for. The listing price is 14K but he is selling it for 8K.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
MsTina|1316546795|3021533 said:
Just talked with Mark Broumand himself about my Bling.jpg and he answered all of my questions even my concerns about this ring. They have an amazing policy in which he can mail it to me to try on, and see what I think! This way I can convince my BF to go with this ring as the symbol of his commitment to me!

I am very impressed with this guy and his customer service!!!!! He told me that the stone is eye clear and that he can mail it to me to take a look for myself. I also asked if I could do video shopping with him and he said that, that wasn't possible at the moment. It would have made my life easier!

My biggest fear is purchasing this ring and finding out that it is not worth what I am buying it for. The listing price is 14K but he is selling it for 8K.

I think the 'listing price' is high so people think they are getting a good deal. Will he let you take the ring to an independent appraiser? that could provide some reassurance.

MsTina

Rough_Rock
Yes I can! He told me that all we need to do is put a hold onto our card for the price of the ring and he can send it to us to take a look, get appraised and to check everything on it before we purchase. To me, this says alot to the confidence of his pieces!

angel01x83

Rough_Rock
Ms. Tina-
Just thought I would pass along my personal experience with Mark Broumand. HE IS WONDERFULLLLLLLLLL!!!! My Fiance worked with Mark to create my ring and I am telling you I get stopped SEVERAL times a day by random people telling me how gorgeous my ring is. I've had several local jewelers say the design was exquisite and extremely well made. If you want more specifics feel free to message me or look up his reviews on yelp. My fiance wrote up a detailed review on there. Again I cant say enough good things about working with MD, his work is truly AMAZING!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results