shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this normal...

ShineOn

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I have been looking for a new stone in the 6.5-7 carat size range, I reached out to a vendor today that I found on IG. My sister purchased something totally different from them so I thought why not, their custom rings always look beautiful. So I gave him my parameters and I wanted to stay in the budget of under $10k, he came back within hours with options. I went with the larger stone but when I went online to look at the prices elsewhere, I just thought it was so unbelievable! My purchase from him was within budget, and I verified on these sites that it was the same exact IGI certificate number but here were their prices: Rare Carat $17.2k, LabGrownDiamonds $15k, Adiamor $20.4k and Brilliant Earth $23.3k. I'm not familiar with all the vendors, but is it typical to have this much of a swing?

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,

I have been looking for a new stone in the 6.5-7 carat size range, I reached out to a vendor today that I found on IG. My sister purchased something totally different from them so I thought why not, their custom rings always look beautiful. So I gave him my parameters and I wanted to stay in the budget of under $10k, he came back within hours with options. I went with the larger stone but when I went online to look at the prices elsewhere, I just thought it was so unbelievable! My purchase from him was within budget, and I verified on these sites that it was the same exact IGI certificate number but here were their prices: Rare Carat $17.2k, LabGrownDiamonds $15k, Adiamor $20.4k and Brilliant Earth $23.3k. I'm not familiar with all the vendors, but is it typical to have this much of a swing?

Yes. My stone was 2-3 times more on another site when I purchased.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That's crazy.

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Yes. I’ve also had a diamond double in price as I was looking at it

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure people would like to know who this vendor is if you had a good experience with them (and at a much lower
price)!

Care to share?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results