shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this hair cut too trendy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your hair! Looks cute.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I had that haircut in the 90''s and loved it. I am currently thinking of doing it again because I am growing my hair out from a shorter cut and it is the only real style that my current hair would work with. I have not done it yet because part of me feels that it is an "old" look. Does anyone know of one that isn''t as dated that I could use?

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I liked that dramatic angled haircut until the JK8 reference. Ruined it for me, lol. What you did with it looks great!

This site has lots of good short cut pics - I wear my hair short and always find cute cuts here

http://www.short-hairstyles.com/

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies. I really like it.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 1:43:01 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
Thanks for all the compliments. Aj-not that you would want to go down this road...but they can shave your hairline in the back to bring it up. Not sure I''d love that though...stubble.

Yeah, I realize that...nah, not a good luck imho.

Congrats on your new cute style, I can relate to the desire to keep the heat off your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results