shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this good deal? (Ebay pearls)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
LINKY to eBay

What are these? Ocean pearls? They look pretty, I must say.

(I swear this is the last thread I''ll start until I have something to show again) lol

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look really yummy.
18.gif
to me it looks as if they are very well matched. I''m not a pearl expert but I will says she''s always dead on with the color.

But they''re on the small side, so FYI.

Also to, they have 14K gold clasp so you may want to factor in that as well.

If you like them, you can certainly put in an offer to see if its taken.

-A

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
"This is for a piece of genuine Akoya ocean cultured pearl necklace in NEW condition!"

This is a quote from the listing. I''ve looked at the strand and I think they''re beautiful. They''re just a little smaller than what I''d wear.

Date: 9/29/2009 8:52:15 PM
Author: Upgradable
''This is for a piece of genuine Akoya ocean cultured pearl necklace in NEW condition!''

This is a quote from the listing. I''ve looked at the strand and I think they''re beautiful. They''re just a little smaller than what I''d wear.

So If I''m not used to wearing ANY pearls that means I should be good? ;-) ;-)

I''m still considering it. I''ve already bought so many ... but when something calls my name ... it''s hard to say no!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
My Freshadamas are 6.5-7mm (most are closer to 7mm though) and I think they are a perfect size for me. I''m about 5''4'''' and 127 pounds. I''ve got a thread somewhere around these with pictures; its a very unique color. Personally, I love both freshwaters and akoyas, and I''d love to have a beautiful akoya strand one day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results