shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Diamond worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcarrey4

Rough_Rock
http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.asp?__fun_frm=i&pid=LD00382565&filter_id=0

picture it in a platinum band, 5 channelled princess cut stones on either side...let me know if you think it''s a good stone, any concerns, etc...yes, i realize it''s fluorescent!

jcarrey4

Rough_Rock
by the way, when they say "no taxes or shipping everywhere but state X" is this true? or is the tax hidden somewhere, or what''s the deal(what will i actually end up paying in addition to the rock and setting?)? Also, anyone know any good alternatives to bluenile+bankofamerica loans for the ring?

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
what is your budget you are looking to stay with in? I suggest, taking a longer look at some of the vendors before making a decision.
Another suggestion would be not to jump into buying something right away. Did you look at some of the resources that may help you depending on how savy you are or want to be?

jcarrey4

Rough_Rock
i''ve looked, why do you ask? is this not worth the price? if so, why? I thought the cut quality was perfect, and that being sadi, i actually thought the price was right on....feedback anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results