shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this diamond "eye clean"?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only the gemologist can tell you if it is eyeclean. But I can tell you that I think it's got a good chance of it.

in2b8er

Rough_Rock
I wonder if I can ask their in house gemologists to tell me.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Id bet it is too. The biggest inclusion is white, which is often lost in the sparkle.

And yes, you can ask the gemologist to look at it for you.

in2b8er

Rough_Rock
I hope it is. I just emailed them to ask if one of their gemologists could take a look at it.

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
CantStopMe|1452028915|3971223 said:
Good luck getting a clear answer on whether it's eye-clean. This is why you don't buy online.

Lol ....silly. Troll. Go home.

OP
Online will save you thousands! :) I know, I did it last month. Each diamond should preferably be looked at by an in-house staff / gemologist if possible before purchasing. Feedback on the thread by reputable members, not trolls, will also be beneficial :) GL :). I agree that white inclusions are definitely easier to hide than black.

Side note, I just bought a sparkly sparkly that has a super tiny black spot. It's not noticeable because of all the sparkle... unless you stare up close and study. If you buy a diamond with an awesome cut, I'm sure it will be just fine. Sparkle does hide :).

Best to avoid a small headache of shipping back and forth and see if somebody inhouse can take a peek at it. Remember, eye clean means different things to different people. You might want to get specific like " is it eye clean from 6 inches", "side view", etc. :)

Good luck! Pretty one. :)

in2b8er

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tips!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, that's what their gemologists are there for. To pull the stone and tell you what they see. Including inclusions.

Ignore the trolls.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results