shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Costco band a good deal?

tmot14

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone.

We upgraded my engagement ring a year ago, but were waiting to upgrade my wedding band (we married young, so it was just a cheap, $50 white gold band from a department store). I randomly tried this ring on at Costco, and was surprised how much I like it. I couldn't find any bands comparable in price through Whiteflash, IDJ, Blue Nile and the likes, but wanted to hear other people's thoughts on whether it's a good deal, or if I can get something of an even higher quality somewhere else. I am luckily a size 7, so no resizing is needed. They told me I can return it any time, even after a year, if I change my mind. I work in healthcare, so am looking for something simple but substantial enough to wear alone without my e-ring. What do you think?

This is a link to the ring I purchased (0.69ctw diamond band, VS2, I stones in white gold for $799.99):

http://www.costco.com/Round-Brilliant-Diamond-Band-(0.69-ctw)-14kt-White-Gold.product.100099608.html

The difference between my current band and the new one.

img_0524_2.jpg

img_0565.jpg

img_10064.jpg

img_10065.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful. Costco's prices are very competitive. I browse and daydream at the jewelry case there all the time.

It certainly looks fantastic with your ring.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing with your ring. Those size stones match well in size :love:

kmk42019

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, how thick is the band? I'm looking for something similar to that and was curious about this one!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect with your ER!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it looks beautiful and like it was made for your e-ring. If you priced out other bands that are similar to this one and this one has won out, then I say keep it! It's gorgeous as a stand alone too. Nice find!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks beautiful too! It looks to go perfect with your ering and looks to be very bright/white especially compared
with your old (I'm sure beloved) original setting. I dont think you'll do any better. Nice find!

tmot14

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! The deal seemed a little too good to be true, so wanted to check with the experts :).

kmk42019, I'm not 100% sure but if I had to guess, I'd say it's between 2mm-2.5mm.

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
no comment on the quality but WOW, it is absolutely perfect with your e-ring!! :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tmot14,
Did you wind up getting the ring? If so, what do you think now?
Santa was a smart and generous man this year an gave me $ for "something shiny."
I haven't been to Costco yet today, but remember spying this little lovely there after your original posting.
thanks, KK

iheartcats2019

Rough_Rock
@tmot14 will you post more photos of your Tacori ring!? It's my favorite! I want to get the same one!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Love Costco jewelry! It looks amazing with your ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results