shape
carat
color
clarity

(Is this Authentic) Tiffany Victoria Alternating Diamond Ring

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I hope that someone who owns this ring will weigh in. I would expect “Tiffany & Co.” to be spelled out and either “PT” in a sans serif font or “Pt” in a serif font.

Also it’s hard to say from the angle of these pictures but the prongs seem off to me.

Last edited:

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
I hope that someone who owns this ring will weigh in. I would expect “Tiffany & Co.” to be spelled out and either “PT” in a sans serif font or “Pt” in a serif font.

Also it’s hard to say from the angle of these pictures but the prongs seem off to me.

There’s someone on eBay selling the same ring for close to 12k. On that one too it just has pt950 https://www.ebay.com/itm/133467077855

I’m hoping someone can definitely pop in that has one. The fakes are starting to become really good. :(

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My understanding is that Poshmark does authenticate items?
A diamond band like this is less likely a copy than a plain ”metal” piece, they are either diamonds or they arent.
you can easily get the diamonds verified as diamonds and the platinum verified as platinum. The profit margin on creating a “fake” complex Tiffany ring with real diamonds and platinum wouldnt be worth the effort given the cost of those materials.
However without paperwork you don’t have “proof” so as long as the price you paid is fair for a Platinum band with x carats of diamonds, it should be ok.
if you are buying the ring for the Tiffany name, you need to buy a ring from Tiffany or one with solid verifiable paperwork.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve read about issues with authentication at Poshmark specifically and other similar sites; I would want to verify any purchase I made on my own.

I’ve seen Tiffany Victoria pieces imitated tons of times (there are posts on this board about how to make similar items, which of course no one would resell as real, but I mention it to show how popular and copied the designs are). But @Bron357 makes a great point — the ring is either diamonds and platinum or it’s not. If you verify the materials and you paid a fair price for a ring of that quality then enjoy your ring!

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
I’ve read about issues with authentication at Poshmark specifically and other similar sites; I would want to verify any purchase I made on my own.

I’ve seen Tiffany Victoria pieces imitated tons of times (there are posts on this board about how to make similar items, which of course no one would resell as real, but I mention it to show how popular and copied the designs are). But @Bron357 makes a great point — the ring is either diamonds and platinum or it’s not. If you verify the materials and you paid a fair price for a ring of that quality then enjoy your ring!

Correct poshmark authentication team seems to just deem everything authentic it seems. I’m having authenticate4u have their experts look at it and will try to bring it in to Tiffany’s for cleaning. Just everything is up in the air due to covid. I appreciate everyone’s advice and if anyone else has an opinion on it feel free to pitch in :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results