shape
carat
color
clarity

Is This Appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someguy

Rough_Rock
Sure... It's hard to find a janitor picture though. This is the best I could do!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow this is getting frightening!!! Hehehe.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
ok. I have emailed Leonid the details. Thanks Leonid for taking care of this.

Destarr - I guess you had a very bad experience too. I couldn't believe that this guy can be so pushy, sending you those emails. My situation is a little different, I have not contacted any vendor in the forum for any quotes nor have I used the "ultimate" search engine to locate a stone and ask for vendors to contact me.

Diane - I have not been looking for the past few weeks. My search and purchase have to be put on hold due to a family emergency.

Anyway, thank you all for your help and for listening.

CASE CLOSED.
21.gif

destarr

Rough_Rock
My situation was not related to this website, but was related to a "ultimate search" that I conducted at diamondtalk.com, which looks like a nice site, but is really open to anyone and doesn't seem to limit what vendors are on their site. I.E. a very primitive version of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results