shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this an original Van Craeynest ring?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on buying this beauty, I briefly thought about it myself. It’s very lovely on you, enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazing! What a find & what amazing workmanship!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @lovedogs, it's spectacular!! A work of art and a thing of beauty! I just spent 5 minutes staring at all of the beautiful details. Enjoy it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@lovedogs It‘s just gorgeous...The detailing is exquisite! It was meant to be!

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
@lovedogs Im so in love with the incredible details on this ring—congrats and wear it in good health!

S

SallyB

OK, I just found this band for anyone interested. When I went to the website a 10% off coupon for signing up for their emails popped up too:

S

SallyB

@lovedogs see above, not sure if you are also looking for a band :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs see above, not sure if you are also looking for a band :)

Thanks ! I saw that website when I was originally looking. Not looking for a band but appreciate the tag!

S

SallyB

Thanks ! I saw that website when I was originally looking. Not looking for a band but appreciate the tag!

Sure! I’m more of a band person, but I’m striking out on finding that needle in a haystack size 8.5-9 Van Craeynest. :((

L

lydial

@SallyB fyi I bought a preloved VC here and sent it to VC and they “authenticated” (not in writing but probable) and sized it for me from a 5-6 to 9. Just buy one if you find it. All told it was only about $350 for insured shipping and sizing.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SallyB fyi I bought a preloved VC here and sent it to VC and they “authenticated” (not in writing but probable) and sized it for me from a 5-6 to 9. Just buy one if you find it. All told it was only about $350 for insured shipping and sizing.

I am getting mine appraised by them this weekend. They are super nice. I agree @SallyB that if you find one within 2 sizes you should just go for it!

S

SallyB

Wow, how did they resize it that much with the intricate pattern @lydial ? Can you tell it was resized? Which ring/band is it? Thanks.

Edit: I found the thread you started on your ring, so never mind my questions! They did a fantastic job!

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it’s very beautiful. A treasure.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results