shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this an original Van Craeynest ring?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on buying this beauty, I briefly thought about it myself. It’s very lovely on you, enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @lovedogs, it's spectacular!! A work of art and a thing of beauty! I just spent 5 minutes staring at all of the beautiful details. Enjoy it!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
@lovedogs It‘s just gorgeous...The detailing is exquisite! It was meant to be!

SallyB

Shiny_Rock
OK, I just found this band for anyone interested. When I went to the website a 10% off coupon for signing up for their emails popped up too:

SallyB

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ! I saw that website when I was originally looking. Not looking for a band but appreciate the tag!
Sure! I’m more of a band person, but I’m striking out on finding that needle in a haystack size 8.5-9 Van Craeynest. :((

lydial

Brilliant_Rock
@SallyB fyi I bought a preloved VC here and sent it to VC and they “authenticated” (not in writing but probable) and sized it for me from a 5-6 to 9. Just buy one if you find it. All told it was only about $350 for insured shipping and sizing.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SallyB fyi I bought a preloved VC here and sent it to VC and they “authenticated” (not in writing but probable) and sized it for me from a 5-6 to 9. Just buy one if you find it. All told it was only about $350 for insured shipping and sizing.
I am getting mine appraised by them this weekend. They are super nice. I agree @SallyB that if you find one within 2 sizes you should just go for it!

SallyB

Shiny_Rock
Wow, how did they resize it that much with the intricate pattern @lydial ? Can you tell it was resized? Which ring/band is it? Thanks.

Edit: I found the thread you started on your ring, so never mind my questions! They did a fantastic job!

Last edited:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Love it.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.