shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a tolerable quality?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mhyke

Rough_Rock
I recently purchase a diamond before seeing this website, now iam wondering if i haev a good deal in term of quality.
the GIA:
Shape round brilliant
measurement 7.14-7.19 x 4.32
weight 1.34c
depth 60.3%
table 61%
girdle thin to medium, faceted
cutlet none
polish good
symmetry good
clarity internally flawless
color grade I
flourescence none.

i purchase the diamond around $6000

Thanks
confused.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could be a good stone, the dimensions look sound for a stone of that size. Without crown and pavilion angles, can't tell you too much more. The price is definitely very good for a 1.34c I IF stone...though I would have gone up in color and down in clarity for something like a G VS stone...but that's just my opinion.
2.gif

If you saw the stone in person and liked it, thats really all that matters. However, the pricing sounds good, and the stone could be well cut..its hard to tell. The table is a little large at 61% but then again, there are some nice looking stones with 61/60 dimensions--so this could be one of them.

If you have the crown and pavilion angles, post those and people can most likely tell you more. But you can rest easy on the $$ you spent, I think that you got a great deal. Online, similar I, IF stones are going for around $6800-8000 depending on the stone and vendor.

1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
This could be a very nice and brilliant stone... Are you able to get a Sarin/OGI report locally?

BTW, you got really a GREAT deal!!
appl.gif

mhyke

Rough_Rock
Where can i find the crown and pavilion angle, it not in the GIA report? by the way i got this diamond here in Hong Kong.

Key: Extra facelet

What those this mean?
Thanks
naughty.gif

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

61 is NOT a large table.....65 maybe & 70 for sure.
1.gif

of course 61 does not make it an "American Ideal" stone...
However, believe me, outside US, you'll find this stone pretty good.

I will launch the "Canadian Ideal" criterias soon for the round brillant.
The industry will be in shock after the announcement.

Trichrome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results