• Yes. It works.

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No. It shrinks your stone.

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4EDD685A-4E79-47BC-968C-9B57E4B2EC56.jpeg B48FB4DB-2047-49EB-AF05-13282907F734.jpeg 9D1F3583-CB57-44C1-8537-B60EEC230B20.jpeg 3055B820-FCCB-4252-AC2D-945640F29186.jpeg I have difficulty distinguishing size. I love to stack, but think that stacking shrinks my stone. Please be honest. I’m experiencing dss bc I went from a halo to a solitaire

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a wonderful stack. And when you get bored you can play with all your lovelies!!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a wonderful stack. And when you get bored you can play with all your lovelies!!!!
Why thank you! I think I also worry that it pushes my ering too far up.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
yes it shrinks your stone to some degree, but lets be honest, any stack will ! I don't think it is a bad thing.
I like adding and taking bands away with my rings too. variety is a GOOD thing and I don't think that stack pushes the e ring up too much, I think it is beautiful! Your diamond is big enough you can wear some bands and it holds its own!

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it would be helpful to see other combinations and your ering on its own.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes it shrinks your stone to some degree, but lets be honest, any stack will ! I don't think it is a bad thing.
I like adding and taking bands away with my rings too. variety is a GOOD thing and I don't think that stack pushes the e ring up too much, I think it is beautiful! Your diamond is big enough you can wear some bands and it holds its own!
Thanks for your input!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s great, but I definitely would like to see ahtbit looks like with just one band for comparison.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone looks so pretty in that setting! Of all of your resets, this is my favorite :love: Have fun with it. Stack away!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of pretty combos there - I too love your stone as a solitaire!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your setting is very similar to my HPD Symphonie setting with the pave. I personally would wear the e-w rings on your left hand and stack various combos on your right hand. You could even add some color if you choose, I have pink and blue sapphire pave bands for that purpose.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the top photo and feel that it makes your stone look huge without competing with it.
(Edit: The first photo)
I also like the very first set of stacks that you posted, but I would try 3 bands and see if you feel more comfortable with the space on you fingers.

Beautiful rings you have there Nala

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the stack with the crossover band above your e/w rings. It seems to make your ering look huge. The other stacks are also great but this one really stood out for me

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your options. Can't beat the flexibility of a solitaire and several bands to wear at once or in varying rotation.

I love your stone!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great stacks!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone looks so pretty in that setting! Of all of your resets, this is my favorite :love: Have fun with it. Stack away!
Wow! Thank you. I have to admit that I do enjoy looking at my stone more in this setting, guess it gets lost in the halo.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your setting is very similar to my HPD Symphonie setting with the pave. I personally would wear the e-w rings on your left hand and stack various combos on your right hand. You could even add some color if you choose, I have pink and blue sapphire pave bands for that purpose.
Thank you. I’m humbled by the comparison to your exquisite ring.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the stack with the crossover band above your e/w rings. It seems to make your ering look huge. The other stacks are also great but this one really stood out for me
Thank you! When I look at the picture of the crossover, I realize that too. I’m really bad at gauging size, so I’m happy for these comments.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your options. Can't beat the flexibility of a solitaire and several bands to wear at once or in varying rotation.

I love your stone!
Thank you! I love the flexibility but am alwaYa wondering if I’m doing my ring a disservice. Lol. Like not showcasing it at its best at all times due to my constant rotating.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the top photo and feel that it makes your stone look huge without competing with it.
(Edit: The first photo)
I also like the very first set of stacks that you posted, but I would try 3 bands and see if you feel more comfortable with the space on you fingers.

Beautiful rings you have there Nala
Thank you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Nala!!! Your ring and bands are so versatile. I love the look of the first stack as well as your ring as a solitaire.

Your diamond is amazing! I love it in the halo and as a solitaire. Gorgeous!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Nala!!! Your ring and bands are so versatile. I love the look of the first stack as well as your ring as a solitaire.

Your diamond is amazing! I love it in the halo and as a solitaire. Gorgeous!!!

Omg, thank you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F02C054B-2F4A-47EA-B0CC-9FBCA342E9AD.jpeg So I picked up another stacker. Im still drooling over this one. It is an antique platinum band. It’s so old that some of the stones Are chipped. Some were replaced but most of them are so gorgeous still.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results