shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tortoisetim

Rough_Rock
I am on the verge of buying a diamond and wondered if I could get some reaction from the posters at this site. I am impressed by how knowledgable everyone seems to be. Here are the stats:
GIA
G
SI1
Depth: 61.3
Table: 55%
Girdle: Thin to M, Faceted
Culet: None
Ex/Ex
Florescence: None

This diamond is hearts and arrows. It''s inclusions are such that I would give it a VS1 or VS2 rating. I''ve seen a lot of VS2 diamonds with lesser clarity than this one, so I think I''m picking it up at a steal.

The price is $6,150

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I DID A PRICE SEARCH AND ALSO COMPARED THE SAME QUALITY AS FAR AS COLOR CLARITY ON 2 OTHER SITES WHICH SELLS HEARTS AND ARROWS STONES. PRICE FOR THIS STONE IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE. YOU STATE THE STONE IS A HEARTS AND ARROWS STONE. WHAT CRITERIA DOES YOUR VENDOR WORK WITH IN EVALUATING THE DATA THAT HE/SHE HAS PRESENTED TO YOU. WHEN YOUR ENTERING DATA TO BE EVALUATED YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO ADD CROWN/PAVILLION ANGLES IF AVAILABLE.

-JOSH
SITKA, ALASKA

tortoisetim

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your response.

I know the diamond is h and a because I saw them myself. He had some kind of light that brings out the h&a from the top and bottom respectively.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Sounds a very nice stone... Can you get a Sarin report??

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
If the diamond is an ideal cut, or "near ideal", the price is very good.

It would be nice to know the crown/pavilion height/angles though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results