shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good price?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcwn

Rough_Rock
Hi
I would like to know is this a good dimmiond and a good and fair price?Asking price is $1088.00.All the inportant info is mentioned below. I want to buy it for my girlfreinds engagement ring. Thanks for the help

Carat .44
color D
Carity IF
Grading GIA
Cut premium
Depth 61.5
Table 58
Girdle Medium to thick faceted
culet none
Symmetry Very Good
Fluorescence none
Dimmensions 7.05x4.23x2.6
Lenghth /width ratio 1.67

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EDITED! This is an oval? A marquise? since the shape is not mentioned I just started to look at RBCs wandering wher did the last third of the price go!

No idea what a "premium" cut is - since this term has been established by the seller, but I surely get the point about a little perfect thing!
2.gif
The price is somewhat less than what I would expect, but does not rise red flags either - just on the line.

Are you sure she'd agree with a D-IF below 0.5 cts? While I do like the idea, this is not a common approach.

jcwn

Rough_Rock
Sorry it is a marquise.I found it on Affinity diammonds.com but it sold allready but i did find one on dimmiond cutters.comand is exactly the same. I know it is a small dimmond but that is what the girlfreind whants
Thanks

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great! Actually, I could not agree more with her.

The price is a good reference, and if you would ever want to guess what is a "premium cut" for a marquise, these guidelines might help
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results