shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good price for this radiant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Doug

Rough_Rock
What do you think of this diamond? Is it a good deal?

I do not know the measurements but with my limited exp. with looking at cuts - I believe it is a great cut. It is not too deep, not too shallow and I don''t believe has any bowtie. It is a little rectangular in shape. The other specs are SV2 clarity, H color and .55 carats. The asking price is $2340 but I believe I could get it down to $2000.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Is the stone uncertified? If it is, please ask the jeweler to measure it with a gauge(to find out L/W ratio and depth) or get Sarin(to find out all measurements)I did a reasearch on pricescope.com and almost all diamonds were priced between 900 and 1300(it was VS 2 G), so you're not getting a great deal, considering that yours hasn't a lab report.
Do a bit of research locally or using the internet and you'll understand that there are better deals that are waiting for you
1.gif
!!
Good luck!

Giangi

Doug

Rough_Rock
I don't have a report on the diamond, but I know it is a great cut. I don't think there is a whole lot to the measurements on the fancy diamonds - they only go so far. The big test is just to look at the stone. If it were a superb cut, would a price of $2200 be reasonable? I am not looking for the best price possible but whether it is a good price.

Doug

Rough_Rock
I mispoke in my post - the clarity is around an SV1 or maybe a little higher. Other stats: .55 carat radiant stone with H color.

Doug

Rough_Rock
How many times can I list this wrong - here are the specs

Radiant cut stone, .55 carat, H color, VS1 or VS2 clarity and a superb cut for $2200. I don't know the specs but do know that the cut is the best I have seen in my searching. If the cut is as good as I believe it is - do you think this is a good deal?

I am going to buy it because I have fallen in love with the stone but would like to hear others opinions just for curiousity sake.

twirl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results