shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good one?

Kh0117

Rough_Rock
I did a search and found this RBC. I used WF's parameters and I think I found a decent one. I will request ASET images if y'all think this is a good one or should I keep on looking?

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 9.18.21 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 9.19.01 AM.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, the numbers all look good. Can you put the stone on hold and then post a link to it?

free-user

Rough_Rock
That is how I choose my diamonds using WF specs. The only difference is my preference is for 45 to 55 stars and 75 lgh for broader flashes. To myself as an amateur it looks good!

Kh0117

Rough_Rock
Well, the numbers all look good. Can you put the stone on hold and then post a link to it?

I found it through USA Certed Diamonds. I haven't contacted Martin yet. I read reviews here and it doesn't sound like images are easy to get.

free-user

Rough_Rock
I found it through USA Certed Diamonds. I haven't contacted Martin yet. I read reviews here and it doesn't sound like images are easy to get.

Its possible for martin to get them. I recently messaged Martin too and he hasn't responded in 1 week. He maybe down due to the pandemic bc his search system is not working for me correctly too.

Kh0117

Rough_Rock
Looks like this is in JA’s website and also on WF. Any advice on the video? I asked JA but they don’t have any ideal scope. How does JA have a video of the diamond that is part of the virtual inventory at WF also?

free-user

Rough_Rock
Looks like this is in JA’s website and also on WF. Any advice on the video? I asked JA but they don’t have any ideal scope. How does JA have a video of the diamond that is part of the virtual inventory at WF also?

Some if not most vendors share same cutters. Its a small world kinda idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results