shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good diamond? How is the price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope from the point of view of the cut, the pavilion is a little deep for the crown depth, could result in leakage, unless they provide an IS image to show otherwise. EGL also has a noted tendency of softer grading resulting in colors and clarity grading being lower by up to 2 grades.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Platinumbride, I think you have 2 threads going on the same topic, can we keep it to one please otherwise it gets confusing - thanks! If we stick to this one as it is in the right place, that would be easier. I will copy my response from the other thread to this one.

You can do better than this diamond, the angle combination isn't the best - the pavilion angle is actually fine, the crown angle is extremely steep, plus having an EGL report ( I think this one is EGL Turkey), according to which EGL lab sometimes they are considered to not grade as strictly as GIA or AGS in some instances.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results