shape
carat
color
clarity

is this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cbell

Rough_Rock
*I found a ring on ebay and I was wondering if it was a good deal. The auction page didn't list measurements, cutlet, depth, table, girdle, polish, etc... It did however indicate that the diamond was 2.13 cts, J in color and SI2 in clarity. I understand that this is not premuim, but for the size and a price of 4500.00 it seemed like a fantastic deal. I called the company and the diamond is completely natural, no enhancements have been made, that is why I was quite astonished at the price???
Thanks for your help!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you are looking at spending $4500, I would call the company again and ask for specifics such as measurements, polish, symmetry, table, depth, crown and pavilion angles (if its round), find out if the diamond has been certified by a grading lab (AGS, EGL, GIA etc) etc. Whatever you can get that is not on the listing may be able to help you make an educated decision.

Knowing color, clarity and carat size are only 3 of the touted 4c's...using the other info you may be able to estimate the 'cut', post the info here if you get it and I'm sure one of the experts can comment.

Is it round, old style european, or ??

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi cbell,

The selling price of $4500 dollars
for a 2.13ct, J, SI2 does not sound right.

Beware! And buy informed.

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

cbell

Rough_Rock
I guess I forgot to mention that it was a round cut diamond!
Im going to call the company and find out what the other specs are...
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results