shape
carat
color
clarity

is this a good deal ? i AM SO CONFUSED !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nywebchic

Rough_Rock
Which one is better ? They are all beautiful with lots of fire!

All GIA Cert, Round, No FLourescence, NO cutlet

Stone 1: $4680
measurement: 6.50-6.58 x 4.02
weight: 1.05
depth: 61.5%
table:56%
girdle: med to slightly thick faceted
cutlet:none
polish: very good
symm: very good
clarity: SI1
color: H
AGS 0

Stone2: $4160
measurement: 6.35-6.40 x 3.81
weight: .93
depth: 59.8%
table:58%
girdle: thin to slightly thick faceted
polish: good
symm: good
clarity: SI2
color: D
AGS 0 or 1

Stone 3: $5200
measurement: 6.37-6.43 x 3.77
weight: .92
depth: 58.9%
table:57%
girdle: thin to med faceted
polish: very good
symm: very good
clarity: V2
color: D
ags1

I am so confused !!!!!!!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
It's all a matter of what appeals to you. With just the information you gave me and my personal taste, my gut says door #1. I like a deeper stone - it's larger than #2...and I have no idea how accurate the AGS is - but its 0. Also, I tend to like a G,H stone. #1 does seem expensive for its specs - but these wholesalers know when they have a good one.

But, you need to decide what you like. ..what's your gut telling you? Is the difference in price between #1 & #2 worth it to you? I can't comment on whether the stone is a good buy or not - haven't been checking in those specs. Have you done a check on pricescope? Also, where are the inclusions on #1? Are all GIA certed?

Good luck

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I should read w/ more comprehension...sorry all are GIA certs.

You stated all have lots of fire. .so you have seen them all... look at each stone side by side (if possible)in VARIOUS light ...go with your gut for the biggest & brightest & if the difference is very marginal go w/ the cheapest.

One question you have to ask yourself - mentally, is it important to have a full carat? A full carat will command more $.

wndrful

Rough_Rock
Could you get Sarin angles and enter them in HCA?

I am being devil's advocate here but when you say lots of fire, I hope you are saying that when viewed in daylight. In jewelers shop, with them fancy lights, anything shines! :))

nywebchic

Rough_Rock
Each diamond we looked like had a lot of fire..we looked in daylight..sunshine and in the shade..and also
away from flourescent lighting.
We saw the sarin report...and was rated 0 . ( unfortunately i didn't ask for copy of report)

I also liked the jewelers...i noticed lot of thank you cards on walls and liked the customer service provided for us and other customers who walked in.

THey also have 30 day refund policy.

nywebchic

Rough_Rock
Each diamond we looked like had a lot of fire..we looked in daylight..sunshine and in the shade..and also
away from flourescent lighting.
We saw the sarin report...and was rated 0 . ( unfortunately i didn't ask for copy of report)

I also liked the jewelers...i noticed lot of thank you cards on walls and liked the customer service provided for us and other customers who walked in.

THey also have 30 day refund policy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results