shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good deal for a .91... $2816 USD ($3375CDN)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jeffsentra

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone I am about to buy the engagement ring and propose to my sweet heart but I''m wondering what your opinion is of this diamond.
It''s a Canadian mined diamond with GIA certification. I am wondering if this is a good buy or not... do you think this diamond will retain it''s value?
It has two feather inclusions one is on the side and the other is just next to the table. I am looking for people''s opinions. Are the angles good?
Thanks so much
They are asking $2816 USD ($3375 CDN)
35.gif

Carat 0.91
Colour G
Clarity I1
Total Depth 62.7%
Pavilion Depth 40.9%
Table 56%
Dimensions 6.15 - 6.20 - 3.87
Crown Angle 35.7%
Pavilion Angle 40.9%
Girdle ext thn - sl. thick (1.9%)
Culet .6%
Fluorescence None
Polish excellent
Symmetry VG
Cert GIA

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond rates a 3.8 on the HCA which is not great. Also the thin to thick gridle bothers me. However the price is low. How does the stone look to you? I would take it to an appraiser and askt hem about the girdle before any decesion was made.

jeffsentra

Rough_Rock
Hi Matatora
Thanks for the prompt reply. The diamond looks really beautiful in my eyes. There are the 2 visual inclusion but for the price i think that is acceptable. What is the HCA scale? and what is a good rating? (Do you have a web link?) Thanks so much
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results