shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a fair price???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fletch173

Rough_Rock
I''ve worked with several Brick and Mortar Jewlers and am ready to make a purchase. I''m comfortable with the stone below, which I think my girlfriend will truly love. I just want to post one last time, to see if the experts on this board feel that $9,845 is a fair price to pay for the stone. I''m certainly willing to pay a little more to a B&M shop for the service versus the internet as that is my personal preference, but at the same time I want to make sure that $9,845 is a fair and reasonable price. Thanks for all of your help! --Scott

AGS certified: 05/15/2008 [AGS 0009692601]
7.35 - 7.39 x 4.50 mm
Weight: 1.503 cts.
Cut Grade: AGS Excellent 1
Light Return: 1; Polish and Symetry: 0
HCA Score: 0.4 Light Return: Excellent; Fire: Excellent; Scintillation: Excellent; Spread Very good -- very close to overlapping AGS ideal and GIA excellent range.
Depth: 61.1%
Table: 55.7%
Crown Angle: 34.6
Pavillion Angle 40.5
Color Grade: AGS 2.0 (H)
Clarity Grade: AGS 6 (SI2) -- eye clean
Fluorescence: Negligible
Price: $9,845
Not laser inscribed

nantucket608

Rough_Rock
Fletch, I''m no expert and am new to Pricescope, but it seems a reasonable price to me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is hard to say Fletch, b&m stores are generally more expensive than online, what matters is if you like the diamond and feel it is a good purchase.

fletch173

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Lorelei. I have been searching for comparable diamonds on the internet to do a comparison and even that is a challenge!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/24/2008 8:48:46 AM
Author: fletch173
Thanks, Lorelei. I have been searching for comparable diamonds on the internet to do a comparison and even that is a challenge!
I know, it is difficult to compare pricing in this situation, comparable diamonds are considerably cheaper online but there are various factors which can affect prices....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results