shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a cushion to sit on? :-)

tmlb85

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I have been a longtime lurker of this forum. I have found a possible engagement diamond. A 1.70ct H VS2 Cushion Diamond. I have gotten very good help from the folks over at good old gold but wanted to get other opinion on this diamond as well before putting down a large sum for it. I attached the XRAY, ASET, and Sarin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again!! :angel: :angel:

_36884.jpg

_36885.jpg

_36886.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The light return looks good. We'd need to see the actual stone photo, though, to see what the facet pattern looks like.

tmlb85

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your help! This is the HD video of the diamond. It is the one on the left hand side. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBYjmyaq8JA

Also I have attached the photo of the diamond itself as well as a clarity photo.

_36895.jpg

_36896.jpg

tmlb85

Rough_Rock
Hi all any advice would be appreciated!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks good...the whole center is red and so is much of the outside. It looks really nice in the video.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes.

What are the color and clarity.

tmlb85

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for helping with everything. I am going to place the order for it. Photos to come soon! The color and clarity is H VS2

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice combo of color and clarity. Great balance of size, performance, color and clarity overall. I think it's a strong stone.

Just to let you know what else is out there (I am guessing on budget):

https://enchanteddiamonds.com/diamonds/view/Cushion/GIA-Certified-1-7-Carat-E-Color-VS2-Clarity-Diamond-1HDRD1 It's slightly smaller though, but shouldn't be an eye visible difference (dimensions). You would have to ask if it is over blue, but it is unlikely. So I thought I'd post it. It's nice to know your options. And many of our posters have bought two stones and compared them side by side and then returned the one that they didn't opt to keep. I find that is the best way to chose, actually.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results