shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a Classified section here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KelCo35

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am new to this site. I was wondering if you had a classified section here for selling? I have a diamond I am trying to sell, and wondered if there was a buy/sell spot? I have been to diamondtalk.com and listed it there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for any words.

spicolicpa

Shiny_Rock
Ppsssssssstttt....yea you ...

You asked about the classified section at pricescope?

Since everyone seems to be keeping this a secret from you I will chime in and enlighten you.

Come closer....everyone can't hear this....its ...well; classified.

KelCo35

Rough_Rock
um... I was feeling rather like the smelly kid in class here..
rodent.gif
I just want to see if anyone is interested in my diamond I have for sale. Thank you for answering my post!! I guess if anyone is intersted in my 1.01ct RB GIA cert I am selling they can give out a shout. Thanks!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I don't think PS has a separate classified section. In the past, consumers have posted the specs & price here. I know it is against forum rules for a vendor to post particulars. I don't have a problem w/ private individuals who have to sell for various reasons. But, I do not know what the forum rules are for this.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results