shape
carat
color
clarity

Is the Obama Administration a "Failed Presidency"?

Is the Obama Administration a "Failed Presidency"?

• Failed

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Successful

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="part gypsy|

I'm not saying it is right for people to blindly follow leaders. I think it is great we have a free press. But I do worry that much of the public media is now owned by individuals who are conservative, publish news on 24 news cycle with certain slant, and that we have seen, both in the media and the people feeding on that media give free pass to unpatriotic and often illegal acts of people on one side of the political spectrum, while spending hours critiqing the other side for what, crying at the thought of murdered schoolchildren and their teacher protectors? I say you don't know how good you have it under Obama, giving the items you are criticizing him for. And I truly hope that if we are really tested as a nation by something terrible, that we can stand together as Americans and support each other, versus tearing each other apart.[/quote]

Name one good reason?... :read: Yup, hope and change. Hopeless to see any change for the remainder of Prez Obama's term. Most Presidents will lean more towards the middle during their final yr as Prez unlike Obama who is still governing from far left field.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well said, part gypsy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny
A 50/50 split on PS?... :read: that is not good news for Obama ... :bigsmile:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1452909001|3976632 said:
Kenny
A 50/50 split on PS?... :read: that is not good news for Obama ... :bigsmile:

You win. :appl: :lol:

screen_shot_2016-01-15_at_6.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
part gypsy|1452787364|3975934 said:
Dancing Fire|1452743166|3975753 said:
The Prez made this statement during last night's State of the Union ..."we are the most respected nation on earth". .. :hand: then how can this happen to our sailors? ... :rolleyes: :wall: Every nation on earth pisses on our face whenever they feel like it. This was done to humiliate Barack Obama in front of the whole world.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/12/politics/10-u-s-sailors-in-iranian-custody/

You mean kind of like what happened under Reagan's watch, in Lebanon, 241 servicemen were bombed and killed in their barracks (1983)? Even though at least one of his lower administrators warned Regan, said the servicemen were in danger and should be pulled out?

Now we have even more extreme terrorists around (Daesh). A number of political analysts point to things done during Republican administrations (Reagan, Bush 1 and 2) with causing conditions for some of these dictactors and groups to gain power.
Do you think it was just a coincidence that Khomeini released the hostages minutes after Reagan was inaugurated? not a chance!. They released the 52 hostages b/c they knew Reagan was not going to play games with them like Carter. Obama like Carter are both weak Presidents.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1452926838|3976698 said:
part gypsy|1452787364|3975934 said:
Dancing Fire|1452743166|3975753 said:
The Prez made this statement during last night's State of the Union ..."we are the most respected nation on earth". .. :hand: then how can this happen to our sailors? ... :rolleyes: :wall: Every nation on earth pisses on our face whenever they feel like it. This was done to humiliate Barack Obama in front of the whole world.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/12/politics/10-u-s-sailors-in-iranian-custody/

You mean kind of like what happened under Reagan's watch, in Lebanon, 241 servicemen were bombed and killed in their barracks (1983)? Even though at least one of his lower administrators warned Regan, said the servicemen were in danger and should be pulled out?

Now we have even more extreme terrorists around (Daesh). A number of political analysts point to things done during Republican administrations (Reagan, Bush 1 and 2) with causing conditions for some of these dictactors and groups to gain power.
Do you think it was just a coincidence that Khomeini released the hostages minutes after Reagan was inaugurated? not a chance!. They released the 52 hostages b/c they knew Reagan was not going to play games with them like Carter. Obama like Carter are both weak Presidents.

This explains it better than I can. Please excuse the language.
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/1050476925045361/?fref=nf

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had Carter been re-elected Khomeini wouldn't have released the hostages.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I think Obama inherited a country on the brink of economic collapse ( thanks, Bush! :wavey: ) and turned it around.

We now have less people unemployed that ever before.

We have homes returning to reasonable value.

We have consumer confidence back.

We're out of two stupid wars ( thanks, Bush! :wavey: )

To call it a failure is to ignore the facts.

On a side note, there is talk of Michael Bloomberg running as an independent starting in March. I will vote for him, even over Hillary. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/24/nyregion/bloomberg-sensing-an-opening-revisits-a-potential-white-house-run.html?_r=0

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Make that a second vote for Bloomberg. Though I don't believe he is actually going to run I sure hope he will.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1453567219|3980262 said:
We now have less people unemployed that ever before.
An avg of 250K non farm payroll jobs were created in the past 6 month not something to write home about. You forgot to mention that there are more Americans on welfare than ever. Obama Care is strangling our economy to death.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Better placed to judge Obama's success when Trump (that means a fart in english) Is president.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sphene|1453712308|3981050 said:
Better placed to judge Obama's success when Trump (that means a fart in english) Is president.

please no!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results