shape
carat
color
clarity

Is the majority of your jewelry white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum, or other?

Is the majority of your jewelry white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum, or other?

• Total voters

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have mostly platinum with a few things in white gold. Now I am collecting a few pieces of yellow gold in Van Cleef Alhambra (clovers). After that, I should be done!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to pick one so I said platinum...but I think it’s only by an edge because I have a lot of 18k white gold which I actually prefer.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I woukd guess I have half platinum, half yg. I try to stick with 18k yg because I prefer the rich look but I do have a few pieces in 14k yg and a couple of pieces in wg. I do not care for wg very much but I haven't ever had a piece that wasn't plated. So maybe I just don't like rhodium. I also don't have any rose gold; it's definitely not my thing.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have all kinds , Platinum, Rose Gold, Yellow and White . My engagement ring is two-tone Platinum and 18 KT Rose Gold.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
My rings are platinum, earrings and pendant white gold. I do have some silver. I only wear white metals. I think yellow is pretty on other people but it looks bad on me.

Starfacet Jewelry

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have slightly more white gold than yellow gold, rose gold, or platinum.

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Platinum and white gold makes up the majority of my jewelry

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
White metals primarily, but I am starting to branch out to YG. I actually have a few things that are mixed metal (silver or WG with a little YG accent) that I have had for a long time that I wear often. I mix metals, but I do prefer the look of certain types of stones with certain metals- for example, ruby with YG or RG, diamond with WG or platinum.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Platinum,white gold & silver

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm slowly shifting from white gold to platinum for jewelry pieces, except earrings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results