shape
carat
color
clarity

Is the jewler on 47th street fair?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

all for my bride

Rough_Rock
I am having a ring made for my wife. Channel setting (platnium) with 7 princess cut diamonds (20pt) and 7 sapphire (~2ct) - alternating diamond, sapphire, diamond..... What is a reasonable price expectation?

buttercup

Rough_Rock
do the diamonds and sapphires go all the way around?

the princess are 20pts each and the entire weight of the ring stones (sapphires and diamonds) is ~2cts?

i don't know if this helps but here are some ready-made prices you can use as a comparison.
ringsyoni55.jpg

"Platinum Ring with Princess Cut Diamonds and Sapphires Squares with a total weight of approx 2.10 carats for $3,450.00"
photosabcy73023.jpg

"Platinum Ring with Princess Cut Diamonds and Sapphires Squares with a total weight of approx 2.25 carats for $2,875.00"
toolsk7.jpg

"Platinum Ring with princess cut diamonds and square sapphires with a total weight of approx 1.50 carats for $2,550.00"

by the way, you have great taste....i LOVE sapphire and diamond princess channel bands...so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results