shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Tacori a quality and reputable setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BDR

Rough_Rock
???

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few weeks ago there was a topic on Tacori, I tried pasting in the link as a url link but I don't think the board allows it so here is the long string url, all one line.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tacori-settings.2057/

The thread got a little big, but the general feel was that Tacori engravings and filigree could get pretty ornate but were pretty high quality as well. They are pricey, and some recommended looking into duplicates for less $$. Also I mentioned that I liked a few of them, but that in person they look vERY different than the online pictures. Online the detail of the ring does not come across as well as it does in person, and some of the more ornate ones might be a little much for you when you view them in person. So I would definitely recommend viewing them at a dealer if you can, before purchasing.

There are definitely some great designs in the lineup, and their website has tons of them for viewing in case you have not already seen their site: www.tacori.com.

Good luck! :)

kam

Rough_Rock
I have looked a good bit at Tacori settings. The jeweler in my area who carries them raves about their quality and has pointed out that all of their engravings are done by hand, not by casts. The jeweler I spoke with about Tacori settings couldn't say enough about how well-made the rings are. Because there is only one jeweler in my area who carries Tacori and I don't know wnayone with a Tacori ring, that's all I have to go by.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results