shape
carat
color
clarity

Is SuperbCert replica Tiffany classic round center setting comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yueyue

Rough_Rock
Hi, there
1.gif
My boyfriend and I have been doing ring hunting for a few weeks, and I am truly attracted by the SuperCert replica Tiffany classic round center setting. But I am doubting if the knife edge design comfortable for everyday wearing. Would you please give me some suggestions from your own experience. Thanks a lot.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I have the Whiteflash replica of the Tiffany ring. It is very similar and I have had no problems with the knife edge. It is very comfortable and I do not feel the edge.

yueyue

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply, Solange. Then I will definitely go for the setting. Show you guys my ring after getting it back.
2.gif

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
If at all possible, just walk in to the nearest Tiffany''s and try one on. The comfort of a knife-edge is a pretty personal determination. I tried one on at Tiffany''s and couldn''t wait to get the thing off - I thought it was awfully uncomfortable. Other people love them. The best way to find out is to try it out yourself. If you don''t have a Tiffany''s in your area, just go to a B&M and try on a few different knife-edge rings. Even a knife-edge wedding band would give you an idea. The last thing you want is for your ring to be uncomfortable, so it seems like it''d be worth a bit more in-person investigation.

toki

Rough_Rock
The first time I tried on a knife-edge band, I thought it was very uncomfortable. But the second time I tried it (after a couple of weeks), it was surprisingly comfortable and I ended up getting one. Good luck with your band!

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 6:33:55 PM
Author: enbcfsobe
If at all possible, just walk in to the nearest Tiffany''s and try one on. The comfort of a knife-edge is a pretty personal determination. I tried one on at Tiffany''s and couldn''t wait to get the thing off - I thought it was awfully uncomfortable. Other people love them. The best way to find out is to try it out yourself. If you don''t have a Tiffany''s in your area, just go to a B&M and try on a few different knife-edge rings. Even a knife-edge wedding band would give you an idea. The last thing you want is for your ring to be uncomfortable, so it seems like it''d be worth a bit more in-person investigation.
I felt the same way - I tried on many styles and that is the one that I remember as the most uncomfortable.

But really, to each their own - what could be uncomfortable on my completely boney fingers, someone else may find comfortable...
Good Luck!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results