shape
carat
color
clarity

Is she or isn''t she?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Only JLo and Marc Antony know for sure.

One thing I''ve gleened, she''s given the pink diamond back to Ben.

win

jloring250_1.jpg

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
Are you sure that is not the pink diamond on her middle finger?
confused.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Very sure, Mexi.

win

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Im thinking she isn't engaged..that would be awfully fast. Besides those celebrities are always wearing lots of bling..I've seen her wearing a couple of other rings, since she's parted way's with Ben Affleck.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What happened with Marc Anthony and his wife anyway? (Was it J-Lo?) He and his wife have two children I think. They were together and then seperated and then got back together with a huge wedding.
Nan

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Marc Anthony cheated with his wife and the girl he cheated with said she had his baby. Then when paternity tested, it wasn't his. But, his wife left him anyway, b/c he cheated...good for her!...and then he imediately was with JLo.

Wow...my subscription to People actually came in handy. LOL
2.gif

It would be way too fast if she's engaged again. But, hollywood has different rules than the rest of us, I guess.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
You sure it's not pink? That's what I thought to0...If it's pink again, I'll barf...She makes me want to barf. When I read about the mink false eyelashes, I just pretty much decided she was a high maintenance psycho...lol. I actually like Marc Antony but I don't get it...he looks like he's ill.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
This cheating thing is going around....how about that 'AC Slater'? WHAT was he thinking...He should be on his hands and knees praising god that a girl overlooked Saved By the Bell.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
My problem w/this pic is the dress she's almost wearing. The dress is pretty, but, low cut is fine...skin tone is fine, but the two together are a little too, well...much for me.

win

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
I saw a story the other day on MSN and a "close friend" of J-Lo's said the ring was a square shaped clear stone with lots of tiny diamonds. They also said it is an engagment ring. Sounds like an asscher cut to me with micro-pave band similar to Maras. I'll keep looking for the article. Stay tuned!

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
ah ok here is the quote from MSN....

"She is wearing a huge diamond ring on the middle finger of her left hand," a "Lopez pal" tells the paper. "It is a diamond band with a huge square clear diamond in the middle and the square diamond is surrounded by more tiny diamonds. It is an engagement ring."

And here is the link to the full article.

Jlo Ring Article

krcdm

Rough_Rock
US Weekly says it is 8 carats and cost about $500,000. She is wearing it on her middle finger, but sometimes still wears the Ben ring on her middle finger too.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
"That chick's like the town bicycle, everyone has had a ride!"
naughty.gif

moremoremore, M.Anthony does look ill!
1.gif

Nan

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad others think what I have thought about Marco Antonio Diaz! I thought he was undergoing some sort of "treatment" too. I just don't see those 2 together, they seem mismatched. J-lo, from "fly girl" "flighty girl."
nono.gif

Luv

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Marc Anthony's wife...or soon to be ex-wife, apparently puts the blame on Jennifer!

In the last 2 years or so, Jennifer Lopez was with P.Diddy (or Puff Daddy or whatever the heck his name is now), her ex-husband #2 Chris Somethingorother, Ben Affleck, and now Marc Anthony...who, if I'm not mistaken was in the mix inbetween the others at some time! Did I forget anyone??

Take some time to yourself Jennifer! Her biological clock must be ticking really loudly, or something!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I think I remember that she was w/Marc Anthony before his marriage, then Puff Daddy, then Chris Judd, then Bennifer, then back to Marc.

I think there was an earlier marriage too.

Who cares really, I just like to see the rings.

win

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
She could have a webpage just devoted to her engagement & wedding rings! She's this generation's Elizabeth Taylor!

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
All her quick engagements make her look desperate.

Marc Anthony does look sick. He's been really thin and pale for some time now.

I think she justs wants to be married and I don't think she cares to who. She is definitely this generations Elizabeth Taylor. That's a great analogy!
2.gif

I wonder how she talks all these men into getting married so fast? Magic? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results