Rough_Rock
I am new here and saw some good diamonds on their website. Could u
Share your experience with it?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm well.....
What shape diamond are you purchasing?
If you are buying a round diamond I wouldn't hesitate to buy from ritani. They have a "reserve ideal" brand that you can purchased from in confidence. The only reason I hesitate though is because, to my knowledge, they don't provide you with aset images on anything other than there reserve ideal. So if you wanted to make sure, say, you were getting the absolute best Emerald cut, you're left buying without all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Other companies sell ritani, and I believe reputable ones like Whiteflash and Pearlmans should be able to get whatever ritani setting you'd like at the price Ritani says on their site. The benefit there is, say with Whiteflash, you can pick a round or princess with all the information you could need, and get it all in one place. Or I'd you were shopping for a fancy cut, you could buy that from a place like James Allen or good old gold, and ship it to Pearlmans to have set and I don't think that's too much extra, and that way you know your getting a great performer.

As for their settings, the quality is outstanding. I've heard they use a palladium white gold that means you can wear it even if you have a nickel allergy, which you can't do with other white golds. I've had a ritani. I purchased the stone from an online vendor and had a local jeweler send it to ritani to set.

The website is very reputable, and I love the return policy and in store viewing options. The quality of setting is fabulous. My only concern is if you were buy something other than a round, I would just go a different route to get a ritani.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results