shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it too much to ask when enquiring about stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snoopy

Rough_Rock
I have finally found two stones that I really like; I am waiting to find out if one is available for sale and the other is a SI1 which I originally steered away from but upon venturing there, found this nice stone. A 10x pic of the stone does not show much but given that GIA rated it a SI1, I think there has to be something (there are also clouds which attribute to the clarity rating commented on the report). Everything else is excellent but I am concerned although I have been told it is eye clean. Is it too much to ask for a close up pic of the stone and a lightscope analysis as well (if possible)? I have my reservations about going to a SI1 but this stone looks pretty good and the crystal and feather in question is on the edge of the diamond so can be covered by a prong. Can anyone offer any advice?

barry

Shiny_Rock
Snoopy;

It's not too much at all. By all means, if the vendor is
accomodating, there should be no problem for you
to receive this additional photo's and images,
to assist you in making a decision.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

snoopy

Rough_Rock
Thanks Barry; coincidentally, it is a superbcert diamond I am looking at!

Should all superbcert diamonds show perfect hearts and arrows or do they vary in the 'quality' of the hearts and arrows?

cheers.

barry

Shiny_Rock
Snoopy;

Contact me today at: [email protected]
specifying what type of pictures and Images you
want and I will have our digital photographer do
it for you TODAY! We will provide you with enough
to fill up a large photo album! Also any questions,
put them in the e-mail.

Gotta run; speak with you later.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results