shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it too good to be true?

questionable101

Rough_Rock
So I want to propose to my girlfriend and have been looking for an affordable way to get the ring I want to give her.

I think I have found one on eBay but I can't tell if it's a total ripoff since it's affordable and seems a bit too good to be true.

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131795883073

Any advice or tips? It says it has free returns but I can't be sure if I can trust the seller.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. That diamond looks like a dog. I1 clarity and enhanced. Run away!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1462333308|4026926 said:
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. That diamond looks like a dog. I1 clarity and enhanced. Run away!

+1, and from what I can see the "enhancement" is not spelled out (e.g. you have no idea HOW the diamond has been clarity enhanced :errrr: ). It's definitely too good to be true!

But on the plus side, now that you are here the expert prosumers can help you find something amazing that is in budget! :wavey:

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1462333308|4026926 said:
+1.

It looks more like I2 or I3 even after clarity-enhancement. It is SO included. Just don't do this for the engagement ring.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that's a POS. A complete and utter waste of money.

Seriously. You are better off with a 1/2 carat, real UN-enhanced diamond, K Si1 and a simple setting. That would cost you 1000. It will have a great upgrade policy and later on, if there is budget for it, you guys can upgrade the stone to something larger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results