shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it possible to find ideal or superideal H&A I1''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
For those who want an inexpensive but incredibly cut stone, does anyone cut I1 clarity stones in ideal H&As?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is a GREAT price for a SC stone and that size and color to boot! That inclusion is very interesting...kind of like a shape in the middle of the stone...better than having a big blocky looking thing somewhere else..kind of intriguing. A good deal for someone, esp for a pendant or similar!...
2.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ideal cut/H&A I1's are indeed very difficult to locate online. In fact, I believe this Superbcert is the only one I've seen...and it looks lovely.

Hint to the vendors - there's a niche market out there of consumers that are willing to sacrifice clarity in favour of cut, colour, and carat weight. I believe most consumers (at least the ones without limitless budgets) are prepared to make trade offs when it comes to purchasing a diamond. You sell J/K coloured stones, don't you?? I wouldn't buy a K, but I'd buy an F-H I1, if it were ideally cut and the inclusions weren't too noticeable to the naked eye. I have seen some nice I1's and some not-so-nice I1's, and given that clarity is at the bottom end of my priorities when considering the 4 C's, this is something y'all may wish to consider in your respective game plans. I am in consumer marketing and in spite of my education, I still run most decisions by the internal filter of "would I buy into this? yeah...so there must be others out there...."
1.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
P.S. (and then I'll shut up, I promise)
1.gif

If anyone has seen any other 1 carat+ H&A I1's on other sites, please let me know. I'd be very interested in having a looksee.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results